Thursday, September 09, 2004

Lament Of The Blogger

I started this blog about two days ago. It began with an eloquent and sincere story about a righteous cause. It was, and still is my intention to use this as a forum to express -in detail- my brilliant and unique perspective on a wide range of issues for which I have no other voice. The issues matter now more than they ever have in my lifetime. So much so that I was compelled to put my nihilistic cape and futility belt in the closet for the time being, and launch this blog to save the world and all humanity. And now, after only two days, I'm putting pictures of a guy with his dick in a tailpipe on my blog and ranting about the fucking retards that work at blockbuster.

I guess for me, the only way to keep my powder dry is to juxtapose the serious and the sophomoric. I realize that if anyone at all actually goes to my blog, they're not going to read every word like it was manna from heaven; They're probably not going to click many of the links - which is too bad because that's where the fun is. So, I just try to follow my muse and make it entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home