Friday, September 02, 2005

Tsunami Of Bullshit

Unfortunately, I can't put pictures up right now due to technical annoyance factors. But... as I watched President Bush amble from the plane to the helicopter with the New Orleans mayor he seemed to me more relaxed than usual. And then I remembered, he's just coming off a 5 WEEK vacation. How inappropriate is it to appear that relaxed? I think a little urgency would have been appropriate considering people are dropping dead left and right. I'm sure he thinks he should project calm and control but as usual he's wrong.

Where's Rudy? Where's the guy with the bullhorn taking charge? Nowhere. When will people wake up to the fact that this government is inept, incompetent, and at times downright malicious towards it's own people? Oh yeah, they're corrupt as hell too.

ON LOOTING

To hell with it. Save the people fuck WALMART!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home