Monday, September 13, 2004

Only In New York Kids, Only In New York.


Black guy playing a midget in Chinese checkers.

How often do you see that? Well I saw it on my last photo-recon expedition in the City and I just happened to have a digital camera in my hand. Originally, I was trying to take pictures of the crowds of chinese men gathered around other games at different tables, but I was too scared to stand there and compose the shot. I felt like I would've been like some National Geographic explorer photographing the strange natives and I didn't want to be a paternalistic voyeur. Actually, I did - but I didn't have the balls. So I was walking away kind of dissapointed when I turned around for a last look and saw this. The camera was already on so didn't even aim, I just held it up took the picture and got the hell out of there. I don't even think they noticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home