Saturday, January 28, 2006

Favorite New Song...

Well, it's not exactly new but the new girl anyway. "All Night Long (All Night)" by Lionel Richie. My favorite part are the parentheses around (All Night). You might think I'm kidding but I'm not. He's like a black Eddie Money. Listen to "Two Tickets To Paradise" and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about. Anyway if you're in the right mood you can listen to it and lean back into that mental palm tree with a cig and exhale some second hand gold.

Bob Dylan understands. He sold his guitar to the baker's son for some crumbs and a place to hide. It don't matter he can get another one and play for Magdalena while they ride.

Good News! Whiskey's on sale. $14.99 for the biggest bottle of Seagram's 7 they have. Big up to Rod the Skullcrusher! Death Metal and Skiing. What ever happened to the Human Sacrifice interest group?

I put a filet mignon on the credit card. It was a little too rare. I hope David Brooks chokes on his own vomit and John Belushi rises from the dead. My values are all screwed up.

I joined the Teaneck peace and justice group at yahoo. I regret it. I'll never go and it's annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home