Saturday, January 21, 2006

Mexico 2006


Sunset in Huatulco.

Highlight of the trip: Definitely when Greg and I got robbed at knifepoint. Actually he got robbed at knifepoint, my assailant had a broken, flask shaped bottle with some gnarly looking teeth. Personally, I wasn't too upset because they only got $20 pesos off of each of us ($2 US).

Another highlight was the excellent service we consistently enjoyed throughout our trip. For seemingly everyone else, a breakfast of scrambled eggs took an unbearable 20 minutes to be served. Thankfully, we were allowed to wait for an hour or more for two fuckin' scrambled eggs which gave us more time to enjoy our hangovers.

No seriously, they really don't give a fuck who you are or what you ordered or how much you complain down there. Your ass is gonna wait as long as they goddamn please.

Other than that it was great. I don't think I'll ever be able to take palm trees for granted. No matter how many times I see one, I'm still like, "Damn, that's a fuckin' palm tree!" We didn't have those in Teaneck. I'll put more stuff up later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home