Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Dear John...




Dear John,

I'm sorry we haven't seen each other in awhile. I've just been really busy you know? I guess I'm just kind of confused right now. I need some time to think about things and sort things out. One of the things I most like about you is that your face might actually survive a two term vice presidency. I just don't know if he would make it. I'm also sorry about that thing on your lip. I hope you didn't get it from me. Anyway, everybody keeps telling me that one of your best qualities is your optimism. But they really don't know me as well as they think they do. Of course, I think optimism is generally a good quality because it means you have a lively mind, but what I'm really looking for is candor. I've seen a million guys flash me a thumbs up and they've all come and gone. Only a few guys have ever spoken to me in a way that meant something, that showed they understand me and what I want.

Anyway, I've got to go this letter is like sooooooo long, and I want to watch a little of the baseball game before we see each other later. I just hope that even if doesn't work out between us we can still be friends.

Love,

The Country

P.S. - I can't wait for later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home