Friday, December 03, 2004

Willow

If I had a life you wouldn't be reading this.
If I had a wife you wouldn't be reading this.

Got a bad haircut today,
It made me feel gay.

Watching "Platoon"
In an empty saloon
Called my living room.

"That's the way the gook laughs"

I can't live with myself
Or anyone else.

I peeled out of my driveway (the liquor store was closing in 10 minutes). I thought I heard a yelp as I opened the car door but quickly dismissed it. As I was exiting the driveway I saw that an SUV was pulled over on the side of the road in front of the house and a mother was carefully tending to her little son as he hurled all over the leaves I had so diligently raked up last weekend. Evidently, this was the source of the yelp. I felt immensely sad for a moment.

Remember that girl "Willow" in B.F. who supposedly sucked Dave Bowers' dick? She was tall and had a speech impediment so when she said her own name it sounded like, "wiwwohh."
She had a Drew Barrymore'esque quality to her. I always thought that was hot!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it was Pat something or other, not Dave Bower.

8:24 PM  
Blogger El Bozo said...

You're right. He was like the Ed Norton in American History X of B.F.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home