Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Insomnia


Let's hope I can sleep tonight. Otherwise it's angry lone nuts of the world unite part deux.

I went to the Giants game on Sunday. Pretty good game. But afterwards we went to Stilleto (the all nude strip club). Now that's fucking entertainment. Let's just say seeing a chick smoke a cigarette with her pussy beats a touchdown dance every time. Actually, that was a different time but whatever. Don't you love the way strippers smell? I love the smell of boobs in the face... it smells like... victory. I got three lap dances at $20 each. And it was well worth it. I was about to leave with only two when this chinese/japanese girl approached me. I didn't want to be rude and I'd never been ridden by one of these asian type broads so I figured, "What the hell?"(This could turn into a really great story right here. Unfortunately, it doesn't)

These girls are so hot. You have to keep your hands at your side, and let me tell you that is some hard shit. You just wanna grab 'em and go buck wild! Yee haw! And they're not bitches either. When you walk out of that den of iniquity you're actually saying to yourself, "I think she really likes me."

Anyway, I'm tired of this political crap. That's what keeps me up at night. It's too upsetting and I can't do anything about it which compounds the frustration so tonight I'm just going to leave it alone. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home