Friday, October 15, 2004

Frontier Lesbians For Truth


Dick Cheney's daughter with Laura Bush's chief of staff.

Dick Cheney's wife wrote a book about lesbians in the wild west. Below is an excerpt from "Sisters" (1981)



"But I need a draft deferrment goddammit! We've got to get pregnant Sophie!" He shot back. "Fine," she said resignedly. She then took him by the hand and led him to the back room where a stack of Bibles had knocked over and were spread about the floor. "If you're going to rape me, at least do it on top of these Bibles" she pleaded. Ravenous with desire, Wilson assented. He would've gone along with anything at that moment.

"Do you mind if the dog watches?" he blurted out. Now paralyzed with fear Sophie couldn't muster the will to protest.

"It's okay if I choke you a little bit right?" he asked. "Boy he's really getting soft, he actually asked for permission this time." she thought to herself. "Only if I can stick my finger up your ass!" she countered.

A gleeful expression swept across his face. "God I love you," he said tenderly, and he proceeded to hump her wildly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home