Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Whose Country Is This?



We are now governed by the televangelist ethic. What the fuck happened? I guess Rove knows his electorate. He said 3 to 4 million evangelicals stayed home in 2000. This year they all came out to defend their families and communities against those faggot democrats. Anyone else not sleep last night?

Bozo had a panic attack last night at about 2:30 or 3:00 am. Because Bozo is strong like Stalin and has a big khrum he does not get all the classic symptoms (racing heartbeat etc...) It's more like he feels like he's on the thin ice of sanity and is racked by visceral discomfort. Luckily, it passed and now he is just depressed. -Actually depressed, not pretend depressed. Not that I give a shit about Kerry, I just feel like it's not my country anymore. I have no representation. Here' s my plan for the future...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home