Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I Could Drink 100 Bud Lights



I hate this system. These intellectual kiosks, (computers) whose currency is exponentially deflating, are poor excuses for sources of information. This is a bit of drivel I wrote tonight whilst pumping my dissedent boner to the heartbreaking reality/lust of Bud Light and Discovery Times.

Revolutionaries die
Their ashes scattered in tiny parks
In bad neighborhoods
Of embargoed countries

Martyr's blood
Splattered on the walls
Of an East Jerusalem bus
The next day another one comes

The rest of the world
Suffers
For our entertainment.

The tragic losses of everyone else
temporarily eclipse the emptiness
of our own comfortable existence

In that way their deaths
Help us transcend the misery of our lives

The wages of the fourth world
pay for our indulgences

Our heroes are destined
for bombardment
by pigeonshit.

(I know what you're thinking... "I thought Susan Sontag just died?!@#$". But what can I say... why not us? Why not engage in intellectual hyperbole?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home