Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Townsquare Test



Listening to Condi "With Sweetness" Rice testify today I was struck yet again by the unintentional irony in the words of one of these fucks. They just can't stop telegraphing their GUILT. This is a paraphrase of her opening statement:

"I think the world ought to employ the Town Square Test. If a person cannot go into the center of their town square and express their views without fear of arrest or persecution than that person is living in a fear society."

So, I'm anxious to see what, if anything, transpires in the way of protests at the inauguration tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be at this one. I had really been looking forward to another chance at witnessing mayhem, chucking tear gas cannisters back at riot police, and expressing my views in the Town Square. Sadly, I will be attending a mandatory class in real estate appraisal in the conference room of a Radisson in Freehold, NJ all day instead. Not that this won't be exciting in it's own way...

Maybe I'll run into Bruce Springsteen?!

BY THE WAY, is she not the most awful bitch you've ever had to listen to in your life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home