Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Crikey!

As usual, my perspective on whatever event our filthy, pathetic, pandering, intentionally distracting, distorting, misleading media happen to be saturating our lives with is a little less rose colored than say, Paula Zahn's.

I think this crocodile guy got what's been coming to him for a long time. I always thought he was a crude facsimile of an Australian stereotype: "the rugged outdoorsman i.e Crocodile Dundee."

It would be kind of like Geraldo running around in a leather hat and a whip at his side excavating "lost tombs" like he was Indiana Jones or something.

I always thought the crocodile guy was a bogus animal lover/naturalist or whatever the fuck he was. Like that perfectly happy crocodile NEEDED to be wrestled into submission on TV by 12 human beings and attached with a radio tag about the size of small cell phone tower.

I think his legacy will be simply, "what an idiot."

His creepy, over-enthusiasm always made me cringe. I guess it subliminally provoked in me a despondency that our culture (anglo-phonic white males) has lost so much virility that overcompensaters like him (Bush is another one) get placed on the highest pedestal by the corporate media.

You know who I think they should've made a TV show about? Richard Cole, Led Zeppelin's old road manager. He fucked a girl with a shark in a motel room. Now that's an animal lover.

While you were busy mourning this tragic loss here's a rather important story you probably missed.

1 Comments:

Blogger El Bozo said...

I can't believe you still read this blog.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home