Saturday, October 02, 2004

Urine Antennae



I typed in "urine antennae" in Google and this is what came up. I was referring of course to "Freedom Tower" architect Daniel Liebeskind's now famous free-verse poem. "America turns its mass-produced urine antennae toward Caesar's arrogant ganglion, while history is advocated by utopians as a substitute for defecating." Instead, I got an article about rock lobsters who actually have urine antennae. However, the New York Post recently reported that these lobsters "hate" our freedom, so we must eat them.

2 Comments:

Blogger El Bozo said...

I had a dream about urine antennae last night. It wasn't a golden shower type dream or anything. I just remember thinking about the words "urine antennae." - So much for ponies and leprechauns.

12:43 AM  
Blogger El Bozo said...

How pathetic is it that I comment on my own blog?

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home